Why use this plan?
- To expose your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers;
- To educate all interested prospects on the unique features and lifestyle benefits your
- To help you get the highest possible sales price for your home;
- To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and problem-free for you;
- To educate and assist you in the most effective ways to present your home for the greatest
Comprehensive Home Marketing Plan
- Submit your home listing for exposure to over 600 active agents in the Multiple Listing Service system.
- Present copies of your home listing to active agents who, each day, work with interested and capable buyers;
- Present you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the greatest possible price;
- Maximize showing exposure through professional signage;
- Professional Photography
- Enhance convenience of buyer viewing by placing home on a key safe;
- Exposure through top real estate websites like trulia.com, zillow.com, realtor.com, etc.
- Follow up with agents to gain feedback from them and their buyer(s) about showings of your home through www.eagent360.com
- Educate you and potential buyers on the numerous methods of financing the purchase of your home;
- Assist potential buyers in finding expert financing information from top mortgage professionals.
- Suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely, to interested buyers;
- Connect you with Home Inspectors and explain the benefit of a Pre-Sale Inspection;
- Connecting you with trustworthy individuals who can make needed repairs or changes to your home for the most cost effective outcome;
- Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions in your area;
- Update you on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, online inquiries, sign inquiries, etc.
- Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the purchase;
- Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for the home;
- Coordinate escrow, financing, and closing activities on your behalf to ensure a smooth, hassle-free closing;
- Personally deliver your proceeds check at closing of your home